Thursday, November 11, 2004

Tara Patricia Deville


Tara in Eze....(pronounced ehhzz) Posted by Hello


As the Web Marketing Manager for a national law firm, I oversee all interactive advertising, online branding and electronic client communication responsibilities for the firm. Over the last four years, I have exceeded my own expectations by increasing web traffic despite increased competition, while cutting the cost per acquisition considerably and refining the quality of client leads. I have worked with four optimization companies and discussed strategy with three times that many. I have contacts at most major search engines and have been exposed to multiple web analytics programs, e-commerce packages (Linux, Windows) and web development strategies.

Since graduating from the University of Arizona in 1999 in Marketing and Entrepreneurship, I have worked in services marketing, web development and interactive advertising. Currently, I consult on two web-based start up companies for web marketing, lead generation and e-commerce branding.

I recently graduated with my Masters from Arizona State University’s W.P. Carey MBA Program, Summa Cum Laude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home